TERMS AND CONDITIONS
FEES, DEPOSITS AND PAYMENTS
1. Unless otherwise stated, the sale price shown in the sales documents is EXW: Ex-works (Incoterms 2020) and therefore does not include packaging, freight, carriage, insurance, taxes and duties.
2. Unless otherwise stated in the sales document, the price of the work, materials and/or services must be paid when the invoice is issued.
3. To confirm an order for an amount greater than 300.00 Euros, the client must pay at least 50% of the total amount quoted and at the time indicated in the sales document.
4. In the event that the customer cancels an order, KDK Advanced Boat Works S.L. will have 14 calendar days to make a refund according to the following terms:
4.1. 30 days or more before the delivery date specified in the sales order: 75% of the deposit.
4.2. 15 to 29 days before the delivery date specified in the sales order: 50% of the deposit.
4.3. Less than 15 days before the delivery date specified in the sales order: 0% of the deposit.
5. For cancellations made at any time after payment of the deposit, the customer assumes responsibility for the accessories and hardware purchased by KDK Advanced Boat Works S.L. from external suppliers. If the amount of the deposit is not sufficient to cover these expenses, KDK Advanced Boat Works S.L. will issue a supplementary invoice that must be paid by the client within a maximum period of 7 calendar days.
6. In accordance with current regulations, the maximum amount for cash payments is 1,000 Euros.
7. Quotations shall be valid for 15 calendar days from the date of issue, except for typographical errors or omissions.
FEES, DEPOSITS AND PAYMENTS
8. Unless otherwise stated in the sales document, the place of delivery is Pasaje Villa Rosa, 15. 29004 Málaga, Spain.
9. Delivery times are calculated in good faith but are not guaranteed. Therefore, KDK Advanced Boat Works S.L. will not assume any responsibility in case of a delay in delivery or the consequences that this delay may cause. Unless such a delay is due to intentional acts, omission or negligence on its part.
10. KDK Advanced Boat Works S.L. uses all the means at its disposal to meet the planned delivery dates, but cannot guarantee the availability of external resources, such as Official Measurers.
11. It is the customer’s responsibility to arrange transport of the purchased products from the place of delivery (Art. 8) to the desired final destination. If the customer so requests, KDK Advanced Boat Works S.L. may assist the customer with the organization of the transport, but in no case will it assume the transport costs or any responsibility for delays caused by the contracted logistics company.
12. KDK Advanced Boat Works S.L. will not be liable for delays caused by force majeure or similar causes arising from circumstances beyond its control. For example, strikes, official mandates, or states of a pandemic, even when these circumstances are within the scope of suppliers and/or collaborators of KDK Advanced Boat Works S.L.. In these cases, the delivery period will be extended for the duration of the circumstances that caused the delay, including an initial period of reasonable duration, but never beyond six months. After this period, both parties may request the cancellation of the project.
13. In the event that the delivery of materials, works and/or services are delayed at the customer’s request or as a result of the customer’s failure to comply with his payment obligation, KDK Advanced Boat Works S.L. may demand compensation for the additional costs incurred and in particular for storage costs. Therefore, unless otherwise stated in the sales document, KDK Advanced Boat Works S.L. may require the customer to pay storage costs in accordance with the following sections:
13.1. Total value less than 1,000 Euros: 50 Euros/month + VAT
13.2. Total value from 1,001 to 3,000 Euros: 75 Euros/month + VAT
13.3. Total value over 3,000 Euros: 100 Euros/month + VAT
Counting from the eleventh day after the scheduled delivery date.
14. KDK Advanced Boat Works S.L. offers a 12-month guarantee on its products, covering manufacturing defects and/or defective materials.
15. Upon receipt of our products, the customer must inspect the hull, equipment and accessories and notify KDK Advanced Boat Works S.L. of any anomalies, according to the following categories:
15.1. Category A Defects: Visible defects, such as missing components or damaged parts. The customer must notify Category A Defects within 48 hours of product delivery.
15.2. Category B defects: specific, non-visible defects. The customer must notify the Category B Defects within a maximum period of 14 days from the delivery of the product.
16. Failure to comply with the indicated deadlines entitles KDK Advanced Boat Works S.L. to reject claims for defects framed in Categories A and B.
17. Upon receiving notification of a defect from the client, KDK Advanced Boat Works S.L. will investigate the causes and nature of the defect and, if covered by the guarantee, will proceed to remedy the defect through its own means or by means subcontracted to other specialists, taking into account technical and logistical aspects (e.g. geographical location, availability, weather conditions, type of defects, etc.).
18. Any repair or rectification work carried out by the customer, or third parties at their request, without prior approval by KDK Advanced Boat Works S.L., both of the tasks to be carried out and their cost, will invalidate the guarantee offered by KDK Advanced Boat Works S.L. with respect to said defects.
19. In no event shall KDK Advanced Boat Works S.L. be held liable for subsequent damages beyond the replacement of any defective material delivered by the company